- What is Groupon?
Groupon is a local e-commerce marketplace and the leading daily deal site worldwide, connecting millions of subscribers around the world with merchants by offering goods and services at a discount.
- How can I contact customer service?
- What year and place was Groupon incorporated?
Groupon was incorporated in Delaware in 2008.
- Where is Groupon located?
Our headquarters and principal executive offices are located at 600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 620, Chicago, Illinois 60654. Additionally we have an office in Palo Alto, CA and regional offices in Europe, Latin America, Asia and around the world
- How many employees does Groupon have?
We have more than 10,000 employees working across all our offices.
- Who are Groupon's executives?
Meet our executive team here.
- On what exchange does Groupon trade? What is the ticker symbol?
Groupon Class A stock trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol GRPN.
- When was Groupon's initial public offering? How do I get a copy of the prospectus?
Groupon's Class A stock began trading on NASDAQ on November 4, 2011. You can get a copy of the final prospectus relating to these securities by going to the SEC's website
- How do I invest in Groupon?
To purchase Groupon Class A stock, please contact your broker.
- Where do I find SEC filings? Where can I obtain Groupon's quarterly and annual reports?
- When does Groupon's fiscal year end?
Groupon's financial calendar is the same as the calendar year and earnings will be disclosed on a quarterly basis. The last day of our fiscal year occurs on December 31. Our quarterly periods close on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- When are earnings results announced and how should I get information on earnings?
Earnings are disclosed on a quarterly basis, after the close of the quarter. Please see our Events page for information on earnings announcements and other events. You can also sign up for email alerts here.
- Does Groupon pay a dividend or have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
Groupon does not currently pay any dividends on Class A shares and we do not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- Who is Groupon's transfer agent?
BNY Melon is our transfer agent and maintains our shareholders' records. Their contact information is: 480 Washington Blvd., Jersey City, New Jersey, 07310; Phone: 866-422-9402
- How do I reach the investor relations department?
To contact investor relations, email IR@groupon.com.
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit your question using the form below.