- What is Groupon?
Groupon is a local e-commerce marketplace and the leading daily deal site worldwide, connecting millions of subscribers around the world with merchants by offering goods and services at a discount.
- How can I contact customer service?
o For Customer Support visit us at groupon.com/help or in the mobile app, tap My Stuff and select Contact Customer Support to find answers to frequently asked questions, live chat with an agent, or to schedule a callback.
- What year and place was Groupon incorporated?
Groupon was incorporated in Delaware in 2008.
- Where is Groupon located?
Our headquarters and principal executive offices are located at 600 West Chicago Avenue, Suite 620, Chicago, Illinois 60654.
- How many employees does Groupon have?
We have more than 6,000 employees working across all our offices.
- Who are Groupon's executives?
Meet our executive team here.
- On what exchange does Groupon trade? What is the ticker symbol?
Groupon Class A stock trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol GRPN.
- When was Groupon's initial public offering? How do I get a copy of the prospectus?
Groupon's Class A stock began trading on NASDAQ on November 4, 2011. You can get a copy of the final prospectus relating to these securities by going to the SEC's website
- How do I invest in Groupon?
To purchase Groupon Class A stock, please contact your broker.
- Where do I find SEC filings? Where can I obtain Groupon's quarterly and annual reports?
- When does Groupon's fiscal year end?
Groupon's financial calendar is the same as the calendar year and earnings will be disclosed on a quarterly basis. The last day of our fiscal year occurs on December 31. Our quarterly periods close on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- When are earnings results announced and how should I get information on earnings?
Earnings are disclosed on a quarterly basis, after the close of the quarter. Please see our Events page for information on earnings announcements and other events. You can also sign up for email alerts here.
- Does Groupon pay a dividend or have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
Groupon does not currently pay any dividends on Class A shares and we do not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan.
- Who is Groupon's transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company, N.A. is our transfer agent and maintains our shareholders' records.
- How do I reach the investor relations department?
To contact investor relations, email IR@groupon.com.